[PD] [PD-announce] gem 0.93.1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 15 03:22:28 CET 2011

Just drop it in the normal externals install location, i.e. ~/Library/Pd, and it'll load that one before the internal one.

.hc

On Nov 14, 2011, at 8:37 PM, Richie Cyngler wrote:

> Sorry for the "newbie" question but how do I update the Gem version on my Pd-extended? I know for an external I don't have I just put the external into my Macintosh HD/Library/Pd folder. But what do I do with this new Gem? I can't replace it in the /Library/Pd because it isn't there.
>
> Probably something simple I've missed?
>
> Thanks
>
> PS Sorry for the double mail IOhannes, the new gmail layout is irritating me.
>
> 2011/9/2 IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>

> --
> Richie

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin Luther King, Jr.