[PD] Dynamic object creation in relation to canvas dimensions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 15 17:50:54 CET 2011

Have you checked out the 'many' lib?  It includes a bunch of techniques for creating 1000s of copies of abstractions.

http://puredata.info/downloads/many

When I've done this kind of thing involving tables, I generally try to make only one soundfiler object load all of the tables.  Or depending on what I'm doing, I'll ahve the tables also not in the abstractions.  I find it useful to make the abstractions to be multiplied as simple as possible.

.hc