[PD] do you know what time it is party time

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Nov 16 07:05:02 CET 2011

Hi Hans,

I hope any revenue you generate from Pd work, using PdDroidParty or
otherwise, goes towards helping your own continued work on pd-extended.
That would make me happiest and I think it would be of most use to the
community since that project has many more users.

I made sure the license I chose for PdDroidParty allows people to fork
it and sell their own creations in the market for profit, and that is
why there are instructions for doing that on the home page. If that
means more people can spend more time contributing to Pd I will be stoked!

I will put a donate button on the PdDroidParty homepage for people who
want to contribute in that way.

Thanks for the kind thought!

Cheers,

Chris.