[PD] installation done with pd - Les lilas,France

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:13:06 CET 2011

Hi list
i don't if here is the place to post about events.

sorry if not.

Next week we show a work done with pd, in Les lilas,near Paris France
as part of  our installation " des integration(s)" .
It is about languages and the immigration laws in France, and includes
translation of baudelaire's poetry.
it is a sound and image installation.

Since i use copy paste a lot from snippets of codes from this list,
some of your code might be included.

below are the details, in french.

next time i'll post to publish the patches , but some cleaning is needed
first .

project's site is here( french too):
http://fofana.free.fr/INTEGRATIONS/index.htm

and the page for Khiasma,that will host us (french too)
http://www.khiasma.net/khiasma.php?id_article=577&id_group=128

if someone wants more information,
contact me.

Pierre-Yves Fave