[PD] "get" method for Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 17 20:41:44 CET 2011

That's a great point, just an [info] object makes a lot of sense.

[dsp(

[info]

[route dsp]

[1(

Then there could also be [pd-gui], but unfortunately not [pd].  But about the [textfile] example, it seems to be that the second outlet could be used for general meta information.  This is used in lots of other objects and it works quite nicely (see [hid], [comport], etc.)  I suppose that would break backwards compatibilty tho...

.hc