[PD] "get" method for Pd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 21:51:19 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

I think [thispatcher] would be analogous to [sendcanvas], or, a pointer to
the head of a glist, which you can get with [pointer] and use its
"send-window" method to send messages to it.  My canvas "get" method
patch makes it possible to get a pointer to the parent of a canvas, so you
can essentially write your own "sendcanvas" abstraction.

-Jonathan