[PD] "get" method for Pd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 22:54:36 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

They certainly are.  However-- like canvas coords-- what's the best format
to get them in?  If you separate them out into individual "attribute value"
messages they may be much easier to read and figure out, but a single
"attribute value(s)" message is easier to unpack/change/repack.  Then
again, a single "attribute value(s)" message with lots of cryptic numeric
values is difficult to read-- just think about all the questions to the list about
what all the args for an iemgui mean, or donecanvasdialog, etc...

-Jonathan