[PD] "get" method for Pd

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Nov 18 02:38:10 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 05:21:29AM -0800, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]

I think what Andy means here is the actual text of the patch itself as you would find by looking at the .pd file in a text editor.

e.g.
#N canvas 218 94 842 634 10;
#X obj 63 84 t a a;
#X obj 63 241 spigot;
#X obj 102 149 bang;
#X obj 102 168 1;
#X obj 223 149 route bang;
#X obj 183 150 bang;

Making 'self' a settable property would open up all kinds of lovely madness!

Cheers,

Chris.