[PD] "get" method for Pd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 20:37:15 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

Please use telepathy to let me know the places where I have the same material in the
object help and pasted it to all_about_*.  I will then try to remove it from the object help
and just make a reference to the all_about_* with pddp/pddplink so that the info is
only in one place.

However I should warn you that I will travel to the past to make the revisions in a cruel
attempt to make it look like you didn't actually read any of the all_about_* patches in
the first place.

-Jonathan