[PD] "get" method for Pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 18 23:33:38 CET 2011

Le 2011-11-18 à 14:22:00, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :
> [...]

Oh. I haven't. The workarounds I'm talking about are actually about
[route] potentially producing anythings when you either wanted the message
as-is or just with the selector replaced by «list» ; and the problem in
like that.

The fact that it doesn't try to fudge the selector, was because
anything-methods don't do this automatically and I wasn't concerned with
that problem.

BTW, GridFlow used to distinguish between bang and list in a lot more
places, but that was a design mistake (and/or a lingering jMaxism ?) which
got fixed as recently as 9.11.