[PD] rt flag?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 19:45:14 CET 2011

Were you able to install the packages from the Planet CCRMA repo to get the real-time kernel?  As far as I know that's the only way to get the rt kernel in Fedora without compiling the kernel yourself.  (Also notice that Planet CCRMA packages for Fedora 15 is listed as a "work in progress".)

-Jonathan