[PD] Patch Challenge #1 - [osc~] -> [dac~]

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:53:36 CET 2011

A couple weeks ago we discussed a themed patching challenge that would take
place on the forums. The first challenge has been posted, so if you are
interested in checking it out visit the link below!

Since this is just starting up we don't have very many user-submitted ideas
for the challenge themes. If you are so inclined you can send submissions
to patchchallenger at gmail.com. Also check out the sticky in the challenge
subsection of the forums with info regarding the submissions and the
contest: http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-6431-important-patch-challenge

Challenge #1 - [osc~] -> [dac~]
http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-6441-challenge-osc-dac

Have fun!