[PD] Dimensions - Augmented Audio App

Joe White joe at rjdj.me
Fri Nov 25 13:35:49 CET 2011

Hi Pd list,

Thought I'd mention that we (RjDj) are releasing a new iPhone app next
month called Dimensions. It provides an augmented audio experience while
having game mechanics based on your real life activities, it's a follow up
to our

Check out teaser video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-caFZJ1-oM

Pure Data handles nearly all of the audio requirements, with a mixture of
interactive, augmented and procedural techniques being used.

Here's an article for more info on the app -
http://gamasutra.com/view/news/38267/Di
… _Sound.php<http://gamasutra.com/view/news/38267/Dimensions_Augments_Reality_Purely_Through_Sound.php>

I'm happy to provide any insights into our creation process if anyone is
interested.

Thanks,
Joe