[PD] Patch Challenge #1 - [osc~] -> [dac~]

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 03:37:40 CET 2011

cheers mathieu,

i know you'll think this is being pedantic, but could you please post your
patch in the appropriate section on the forum.  At the moment it's posted
in the main subforum sticky thread.

I can move whole threads, but not individual posts.

thanks, mate.  also please send tyler any ideas you may have for future
challenges.

matt