[PD] (ot) FOSS/FLOSS Articles

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Nov 28 19:21:20 CET 2011

Hi Julian,

I had the pleasure to interview the Openlab folks [1] and our fellow Pd
developer and artist Ben Bogart [2] for the online journal Vague Terrain.
You can find the complete text on-line at:
http://vagueterrain.net/content/2010/06/openlab-interview
http://vagueterrain.net/content/2011/09/origination-and-metacreation-conversation-ben-bogart

The former is an in-depth discussion about everything FLOSS with an accent
on their local experience.
The latter initially focuses on Ben's work with FLOSS and dreaming
machines, then drifts towards some socio-cultural issues involving free
software and open source philosophy.

Hope this helps,
best wishes,

Marco

[1] http://www.pawfal.org/openlab/about/
[2] http://www.ekran.org/ben/wp/

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher