[PD] robOSC - general OpenSoundControl router

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:15:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com>wrote:

> Oh!
> I remember our brief conversation about this.
> Glad to see it out there...
> gonna download and test asap.

Yes, is exactly that!
This is a first version, a proof-of-concept.
Already thinking on the new version....
let me know about it,
see you in Madrid soon for your workshop ;)

husk

Hi list,

--
"when Art become pratical, we call it technology, when Technology become
useless we call it Art"

www.estereotips.net