[PD] robOSC - general OpenSoundControl router

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:52:29 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

> Since you seem to be targetting Mac OS X apps, you could also make a
> robOSC.app using the Pd-extended File -> make this folder into an app...

Not really,
it was developed under gnu/linux (as usual for me).
But it can run on Mac and Windows to as you can see in the video (as you
can see in the recorded video from Lisa Miller). But thanks for the
suggestion, I will try to do it and let you know!

cheers
husk

--
"when Art become pratical, we call it technology, when Technology become
useless we call it Art"

www.estereotips.net