[PD] issues saving values using sssad and rjdj

berenger recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:22:16 CET 2011

Hi ,

I'm trying to developp a little game using only rjdj. I want to save the
highscore of the player using sssad. Following the tutorials I wrote down
this code attached.

I will receive the highscore by comparison of the current score and the
saved value, and then will output it to the display. This works great on my
desktop, but not on the phone, it doesn't save anything...

Does someone have any tips and tricks, examples, or tutorials about state
saving on iOS and android (that is to say using rjdj, sceneplayer or
PdDroidParty). It's been a while since i tried to save something using
various techniques on those plateforms but it never seemed to work.

Thanks in advance.

Bérenger