[PD] Findings regarding performance

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:37:47 CET 2011

Hi Matju

> Are you receiving what I write on IRC ?

Not always, I think, but I remember the parts you posted below.

My question ("Is there something more efficient to turn signals on and
off than [*~]?") and the things you replied triggered me to do those
performance tests. Somehow it is easier for me to deal with stuff that I
empirically experience than with written words in IRC where I am not
always sure, if I understand the full depth of their meaning. I'm sorry
now for not having credited you for bringing me to the topic.

Anyway, the fact that you're explaining stuff is not a reason for me to
not to make some tests.

Howsoever, thanks for your explanations.

Roman