[PD] unwanted blur with gemframebuffer and pix_buffer

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Dec 1 22:42:37 CET 2011

> > If you have the time to check the patch, any help is appreciated.
> > Just load an image and toggle to switch between normal rendering and
> > [pix_buffer]ed scene.
> >

> does the attached patch make any more sense to you?

Yes, indeed.
I had only tried to change the size of [pix_snap] ignoring completely the
[gemframebuffer] one and obviously got weird effects.

thanks!

> fgmasdr
> IOhannes
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)

Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher
ACE, Sound Design MSc by Research (ongoing)
The University of Edinburgh, UK
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Research: http://res.marcodonnarumma.com | http://www.thesaddj.com |
http://www.flxer.net