[PD] Any useless/fun gui plugins around?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Dec 2 16:34:13 CET 2011

You could do this in a patch with iemguts/receivecanvas to get the messages sent to the canvas, then generate a Tcl command to move the window using [hcs/window_name] to get the Tcl ID and send this command to [hcs/sys_gui].

.hc

On Dec 2, 2011, at 3:44 AM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I was showing a friend the new pd gui plugins and he suggested one that causes the patch wires to vibrate/wiggle based on the amount of messages being sent. How hard would it be to code such a plugin?
>
> Yeah, it'd be kind of useless but totally fun! Are there any plugins floating around in a similar vein?
>
> --------
> Dan Wilcox
> danomatika.com
> robotcowboy.com

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.  It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom