[PD] droidparty_save_record let's do a tutorial

berenger recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:32:35 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to get the save and record mechanisms to work on android with
PdDroidParty.

I made a simple patch to try and get the several abs needed to work.
Basically you have a few Gui objects to manipulate and their values should
be saved to the SDcard when you press save from android menu.
Using the [menubang] abstraction makes an image appear in the android menu
of PdDroidParty, when clicking on it nothing happens.

I've put the whole thing into the attached patch, this could be the start
of tuto on how to do this, since I copied Chris' code from CanOfBeats (in
which everything works fine btw) and inserted comments, trying to explain
the way it works (as I have understood it).

I don't get why the reproducing of the code doesn't work, I must have
missed something.

Please help :)

Bérenger