[PD] install Pd on ubuntu without internet; video-playback codec windows?

Johnny Mauser joson.android at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:33:10 CET 2011

Hallo Funs, dear List

I do try to use the precompiled version for Ubuntu 10.04. Still it asked me
for more and more dependencies.

also i have a problem to use the new GEM 93.3 in windows. I tried the
installer Version, but when opening pd it says, it cannot open cause the
pthreadVC.dll is missing and GEM isn't loading at all. I downloaded
pthreadVC.dll and put it manually where pthreadVC2.dll is, but no success.
I use windows7 64bit.

big thanks in andvance for help, and sorry for the noobiness

Jo