[PD] install Pd on ubuntu without internet; video-playback codec windows?

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:04:10 CET 2011

Hi

If you really can not get internet access try using pure:dyne live cd

http://puredyne.org/index.html

it has pd +extras +all dependencies all ready to go on one cd [or at least
that what is is working towards]. You put the cd in your drive and just
re-boot, comes with loads of other stuff too, v handy distro

Of course you need to download and then burn it to a disk it to begin with,
 so you may need to burrow a friend's pc & internet connection to do this

best

Ab