[PD] pd-extended on Windows7 64 bit

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 11 19:57:52 CET 2011

In theory it should work, but I don't know anyone who's tried it.  There is MinGW 64-bit, I think its just a matter of someone with Win64 setting up MinGW 64-bit and trying to build things.

.hc

On Dec 8, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Pagano, Patrick wrote:

> May I ask what the state of pure data extended on 64 bit windows7 is?
> Does Gem Work properly?
> Is there a version specifically compiled for 64 bit?
>
> Thanks
>
> pp

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
 - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs