[PD] ending an audio recording after the fact.

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:39:06 CET 2011

Hi Everyone,

I once recorded a concert with writesf~, in a .wav format, and did not
send the "stop" message, but instead turned off the computer.
The file is about 730MB so everything seems to be there.
However, since I didn't stop recording I guess there might be some
headers or something missing and cannot open it. Do any of you have
any suggestions as to how I might be able to read the sound file?

Would there be a way of opening the file again form within pd and "closing" it?

best,

Jaime E Oliver LR

jo2357 at columbia.edu
www.jaimeoliver.pe