[PD] Windows nightly builds are back

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Dec 13 22:41:29 CET 2011

I finally got into the secret room to reboot the Windows build server.  There is a Pd-extended build going right now, hopefully it'll be successful and post here:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/

I also added pd-double builds on Windows, there is already a build failure, looks related to src/makefile.mingw details.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.  It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom