[PD] cartopol~ outputs inverted phases (bug report)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:05:56 CET 2011

oops, I guess I didnt understand you then.

well, I tried myself, and in max [cartopol~] matches [cartopol], That is;
they both give same results in MAX.

Now in Pd, they don't match, [cartopol~] gives inverted phases, but
[cartopol] in Pd matches the [atas2] and [expr] versions.

And the results in MAX also are in agreement to [atan2] and [expr] or
[cartopol] in Pd.

So Pd's [cartopol~] is the odd one out.