[PD] pd-0.43 on Pentium III

rolf meesters rolfmeesters at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:44:53 CET 2011

thanks hans, however not a lot of infomation came out of it.

i mostly tried the help patches from the .reference
some do not give a problem: abs, acoustics, acoustics~,adc~, all_about,..
others: about.pd, abs~, all_about_arrays
make Pd close without any message.

on the other hand acoustics~-help generates the message:
< tclpd loader searching for pddp/dsp in path...
 nothing found. >
idem for adc~-help,
but no crash.

any more suggestions where/how to look?