[PD] separate notes from a chord to independent process as in smeck?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:07:54 CET 2011

Hi, I got a separate channel guitar that I can use in Miller's smeck for
example.

and my reasearch patch also deals with tuning and hamonic ideas that's nice
to have separate channels.

now, you know of something like melodyne's DNA acess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4YEebBN2ok

something like this would be so powerful in live computer systems. It
doesn't seem to be so far out there to pull this off. I mean, one way to
think of this is with resynthesis, where you can have like 100 separate
tracks from a live input, [sigmund~] will do that, and maybe it could work
to analyze this and have a resynthesis  in separate audio tracks.

Or maybe something else... any ideas?

cheers
alex