[PD] extended-0.43.1 [import wiilib] Wiimote

Jonghyun Kim agitato816 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:19:28 CET 2011

Dear hc and all,

First of all I'm sorry for my poor english.

I want to use [wilib] library to control with Wiimote in pd-extended.

I downloaded wiilib from: http://youngmusic.org/wiki/index.php/Wiilib

As Hans said, I said [import wiilib], after I did put 'wiilib.pd_linux' in
the folder, and it didn't work.

Another library works well, but only wiilib won't.

This wiilib don't compatible with latest pd-extended version? or other
problem?

ERROR with startup:
"
*/usr/lib/pd-extended/startup/wiilib.pd_linux: libcwiid.so.1: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory*
*/usr/lib/pd-extended/tcl/../startup/wiilib.pd_linux: can't load startup
library'!*
"

ERROR with [import]:
"
*[import] can't load library in 'wiilib'*
"

Anyone knows this issue?

Thanks,