[PD] 1 second 44100 sample audio file into a wavetable

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 19:27:21 CET 2011

Hi Rick,
     Have a look at doc/3.audio.examples/B01.wavetables.pd as well as the rest of the "B" section.

These are accessible from the Help Browser ( <ctrl-b> shortcut ) -- just click "Pure Data" then "3.audio.examples"

-Jonathan

 44100 sample audio file into a wavetable.  Can puredata do
this?  If so are there any examples? if not can someone recommend a
program to use for this?  Is this the correct way to do this? I'm not
exactly sure I'm even using the correct terminology.