[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-1 test7 (!) available

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:36:30 CET 2011

On 12/26/2011 07:26 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Hmm - I've never seen that one... do you know how to reproduce it (or
> is it up on the bug tracker)?

Hi,

It is issue 3298989 on the bug tracker but I don't know how to reproduce it.
It happens with practically all of my old big patches that use quite a
bit of GUI and GOP. I just run them and after a while it always happens.

I've never been able to isolate it.

If you are interested and if you don't mind I can send you "privately" a
huge patch that exhibits the issue, though I don't know a sequence of
steps to reproduce it, it's a matter of waiting for it to happen, it
usually doesn't take a very long time......