[PD] porting vade shaders collection to Pd

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Dec 27 10:36:06 CET 2011

Hi all,

while studying glsl (after attending Cyrille's workshop at the PdCon), I'm
porting Vade's collection of shaders [1] to Pd,
and I only need to know I'm not reinventing the wheel.

I'm creating a glsl-help-files lib, based on the [pix_shader] wrap by
Cyrille; adding ready made patches for diverse shaders and briefly
explaining while some work out of the box and some others not.
It could be useful to have such documentation in Pd, as the glsl topic is
not covered in depth, or at least not enough for a noob in this field as
myself.

I recall Marius was doing something similar, but I'm not sure how the
project ended up.

[1] http://001.vade.info/?page_id=20

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher