[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-1 test7 (!) available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Dec 27 16:55:22 CET 2011

For the few catches I do use, I don't do any follow-up simply because those have been proven (at least so far) not to cause any problems down the line so like I mentioned they were the few cases where it was easier to catch than to hunt for a way to check for their sanity.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Director, CCTAD
Virginia Tech
Department of Music
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
(540) 231-6139
(540) 231-5034 (fax)
disis.music.vt.edu
l2ork.music.vt.edu
ico.bukvic.net

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

Do you throw an error if catch catches something?

-Jonathan

more errors later, for any tcl command that assumes that the