[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-1 test7 (!) available

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:12:14 CET 2011

Note that in the big i ve mentioned (which i still have to check whether it
is fixed in test7) it‘s not that the whole gui stops responding: only one
or a few families of gui elements (e.g. all toggles or all aliders, not
alwaya the same ones) stop reaponding to mouse interaction and updating
while others keep working fine, and things like editing, movimg around
object boxes, etc keep working fine. I dont know whether this is in
contrast or not with Miller‘s hipothesis on the source of the issue