[PD] Android device for PdDroidParty

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:46:18 CET 2011

If all you want is something to act similarly to TouchOSC, then I'd say get
Charlie Robert's Control <http://charlie-roberts.com/Control/>. You can
design multiple interfaces a-la TouchOSC using simple-enough code, and it's
available on both iOS and android. I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy and an
iPad.

If I'm not mistaken, PdDroidParty is self contained, meaning you don't
connect to a network and communicate with a DAW on your computer, but
rather the phone or tablet is running Pd to make the music. RJDJ and RJ
Voyager also fall under this category, although I think they're originally
intended for iOS only.

www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org