[PD] Randomly coloured particles

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jan 3 00:47:22 CET 2012

Le 2012-01-02 à 21:57:00, Antonio Roberts a écrit :

> Can anyone enlighten me on how you would use [part_info] together with
> [color] to generate randomly coloured particles, with each particle
> having a randomly generated colour?

BTW, you can generate GL shapes using [gf/gl] together with thinly sliced
matrices. You make big random matrices with the probability distributions
that you want, process them like you want, and then use [#import] and
[#to_l] to create small lists, and then messageboxes to construct input
for [gf/gl], which is easier to use than the GEMgl classes, most of the
time.

[gf/gl] is still made solely for interacting with [gemwin], though one
day, it could also be made to work independently of it, as an option.