[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:46:01 CET 2012

Had to visit the link to see what it was all about... it´s easy to
just have some fast opinion on things... and the first impression I
had was that this was something BEK (in Norway) arranges, but it´s a
call made on their blog from Milan/Rome for something happening in
Italy.  http://usoproject.blogspot.com/ .
But I agree totally that it´s absurd about that call on the Max / Pd
choice. And thoughtless of BEK to post it like that.
Here is btw another call about a Pd workshop BEK held back in 2005.
http://www.bek.no/projects/35-visiblesoundaudibleimage?locale=en
but that was 7 years ago...

But might be something inter-institutional too between BEK and Pixsel
- - who knows?

In a way it would be cool to just send back this e-mail exchanges to
the call-makers? - so they see how stupid this call is - and
anti-productive.

All the best,
Björn Eriksson