[PD] no pd??

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 00:24:06 CET 2012

Exactly.  You'd essentially write the same patch twice-- once completely in Max, and if it gets accepted then with Pd and wrap it in a [pd~] object.

OR:

In fact you could just work with the subset of objects that are exactly the same between the two environments:
[cos~]
[phasor~]
[biquad~]
and so on.

Then just make sure you don't have whitespace inside [expr] or [expr~], and you could really just write the whole thing once in Pd, submit it as a Max patch, and perform it as a Pd patch.

That would be the most effective way to show the idiocy of the way the call was written.

-Jonathan