[PD] Pd-wiimote Wii Motion Plus Slow Info

serge sergeblender at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:04:56 CET 2012

Hi,
I'm working on a game in blender with pd-wiimote and osc.
It's works fine : some shot at
http://wiki.labomedia.org/index.php/Comment_utiliser_le_Wii_Motion_Plus_comme_Gyroscope

But Motion Plus Slow mode is inactive in pd-wiimote.

I'm on Linux Mint 12 (Oneiric)

cwiid:
abstrakraft-cwiid-fadf11e.zip from https://github.com/piglop/cwiid

error with make

make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire «
/home/pierre/abstrakraft-cwiid-fadf11e/wmdemo »
gcc -g -Wall -W -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I/home/pierre/abstrakraft-cwiid-fadf11e/common/include -I../libcwiid -c
-o wmdemo.o wmdemo.c
wmdemo.c: In function ‘cwiid_callback’:
wmdemo.c:313:63: attention : unused parameter ‘timestamp’
[-Wunused-parameter]
gcc -L../libcwiid -o wmdemo wmdemo.o -lcwiid
/usr/bin/ld: wmdemo.o: undefined reference to symbol 'str2ba'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'str2ba' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libbluetooth.so.3
so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libbluetooth.so.3: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make[1]: *** [wmdemo] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire «
/home/pierre/abstrakraft-cwiid-fadf11e/wmdemo »
make: *** [wmdemo] Erreur 2

Nevertheless wmgui works fine with Motion Plus Slow off on

pd-wiimote:
reduzent-pd-wiimote-74f9180.zip from https://github.com/reduzent/pd-wiimote
I create Make.local with

CFLAGS += -DHAVE_CWIID_MOTIONPLUS_LOWSPEED

but always low_speed 1 1 1

Any idea ?

Serge