[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:11:56 CET 2012

Chris McCormick wrote:
> On 01/05/2012 01:04 PM, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
>> Chris McCormick wrote:
>>>
>>> fuck yes!
>>>
>>> "i define success as not working, and i live like a king." (nofx)
>>>
>> hey chris, i'm droiding party, i see it as the major kewl thing in pd
>> these past years sooo great .... keep the good work ...
>
> Hi Yves,
>
> I'm glad you are enjoying the port of Pd.
>
> Thank you very much for CC'ing the list with my private message and
> outing me as a closet capitalism-hating punk.
>
> http://mccormick.cx/gfx/cas405-180bpm.gif
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris.

bah you know it's no secret
and an honour for you,
but if i missed the point,
are they any capitalist-loving people on this list ?
hum ok maybe...

i'd like to think people make things because
they like to do it, not because they are pushed and oppressed
by market needs that's what we meant no?

production just means obey,
creating is following your own ideas,
and maybe you'll get wrong like Steve Jobs ...
oh he must be a cat now anyway...

salut!
sevy