[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 00:11:37 CET 2012

2012/1/6 Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>:
> [...]

lack of tech support phone numbers?

Maybe they think they won't be able to set up the patches for their
review process and so opted only to accept patches for performances
they think they are confidently able to.  Otherwise, the technical
issues are between their ears--or in IT support speak, between the
chair and keyboard (BTCK).