[PD] visiting new york

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:29:03 CET 2012

Hey Hans, a meeting would be really great specially for us to eat and drink.
My wife is here too (actually this is our honey moon),

Maybe when you fell better from the flu we can have this opportunity. :-)
I wish you all recover really well and maybe take advantage of it to rest!!

Thanks for the recommendations. If any other idea comes to mind, write
again pls.
I will try to go to http://www.share.dj/share/ tomorrow night.

$ cheers -rf

--