[PD] GEM quirky-ness on OS X

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 01:48:07 CET 2012

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work.

Some other weird issues are that my ".mov" file worked fine on linux
but not at all on OS X. The only thing that would play it was VLC so I
used that to transcode it and was able to get it working (albeit with
the flashing) in other formats. But I noticed that when the frame
motion was backwards, it would cause clicking in the audio. So I ended
up transcoding it to jpeg and that got rid of the clicking but I still
get the flashing.

Any more suggestions?

Pall