[PD] pix_freenect update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Mon Jan 9 09:26:51 CET 2012

i added a small external that allows to control motor/led of Kinect and
can output the accelerometer data via libfreenect.

you can use this in combination to pix_openni.
get it here:

https://github.com/kronihias/freenect

just the audio external with resampling included missing.... somebody
willing to help?

matthias