[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:37:46 CET 2012

On 06/01/12 23:11, Charles Henry wrote:
> 2012/1/6 Jonathan Wilkes<jancsika at yahoo.com>:

I think they (and the panel) simply have no clue on how to use Pd or
Supercollider. While I understand that I think it's no excuse, at least
for Pd they could ask people to send "self-contained" patches with
instructions, I mean the patch could be very complicated but have just a
big bang a big toggle and some markers/counters for the performers.

That said -- I notice that on the previously sent link the
http://usoproject.blogspot.com/2011/12/call-for-works-sonic-screens-2012.html
mention to Pd and/or Supercollider seems to have been removed.

Lorenzo.