[PD] Pd Radio

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:44:50 CET 2012

Hi Max

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 15:26 +0100, Max wrote:
> dear list,
>
> i was wondering what current developments with Pd and webstreaming are out there.

> http://radio.rumblesan.com/

I once read about it in irc, when the guy building it had some talks,
but missed to actually listen to it.
My 1.5 year old son and me really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this.

(It seems at the time of this writing, the stream is offline. I get a
404 when accessing http://radio.rumblesan.com:8000/radio.ogg )

> anything else what's notable?

It's up to other people to decide if it's notable, but since you're
asking, let me mention those in a self-promoting manner:

http://195.176.254.176:8010/netpd.mp3

  Home: http://www.netpd.org/Listen
  Plays pre-recorded netpd-sessions in shuffle mode.
  Stream is generated by a Pd patch.

http://195.176.254.176:8010/rsk.mp3

  Home: http://www.radiosolarkompass.org/
  Plays Radios from all over the world from the those places where
  the sun currently is rising.
  Stream is composed by a Pd patch.

Cheers
Roman