[PD] Make pd_include_HEADERS install

Bjoern Lindig bjoern.lindig at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:42:46 CET 2012

Hi,

I don't understand why, but I cannot make the pd_include_HEADERS
install at all. The only include-file that is installed it m_pd.h. I
checked the Makefile in src/, but I did not find any reason for this
missbehaviour. What I need is especially the s_stuff.h.

During './configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--includedir=/usr/include --enable-alsa --enable-jack' (I tried both,
with and without the --includedir option) I get this warning:

config.status: WARNING:  'makefile.in' seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting

Is that related in any ways? During make and make install everything
looks just fine.

Does anybody else encounter this problem? I'm on archlinux. Any help
would be highly appreciated!

Best,

Bjoern

P.s. please tell me, if you need more information, like the output of
'make install' or something similar.