[PD] pix_freenect update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Wed Jan 11 14:48:49 CET 2012

you're welcome.

if you get this issue with permissions to usb device place the udev rule
into /etc/udev/rules.d
see:
https://github.com/OpenKinect/libfreenect/tree/master/platform/linux/udev

but it still has this error when using freenect with audio support.
so a temporal fix can be
sudo chmod 777 /dev/bus/usb/001/026
-> that id changes every time...

maybe someone found a way to permanently add the rule... i tried but
couldn't manage to get it working without setting the chmod manually.

matthias